The need for Healthcare organizations to increase efficiencies, improve service levels and create a competitive advantage is stronger than ever. Many organizations are using technology to achieve these goals. In fact, every sector of the Healthcare industry is finding creative ways to leverage technology to improve their operations.
- Providers are using information portals, electronic medical records and mobile devices to give practitioners faster access to information and to reduce errors and redundancy.
- Payers are leveraging the Internet to significantly improve internal and external customer satisfaction and create efficiencies.
- Medical suppliers and manufacturers are finding ways to increase operational efficiency using manufacturing intelligence applications and improving their supply chain.
- Pharmaceutical companies are leveraging data management, customer relationship management and the Internet to improve relationships with distributors and physicians.
- Government is sponsoring pilot projects across all business process spectrum bands to focus on cost reduction and improved patient outcomes.
- Flexion specializes in electronic medical record (EMR) and claims processing system strategy, development, and integration services.
Flexion offers business and technology experience that help Healthcare companies stay ahead of the curve. Our consulting practice features functional and technological leaders with scientific and Healthcare backgrounds to add relevant, real world experience to technology solutions. Contact our team to find out more about our most recent success stories.