Business Intelligence is critical to success in today’s real-time enterprise.
Traditionally, Business Intelligence has been thought of as providing organizations with the ability to analyze historical data residing in enterprise repositories. At Comprehensive Computer Consulting, our Business Intelligence consultants also bring to the table the benefits of business process improvement combined with the latest in information management technologies, including:
- Business Process Management (BPM): Imposes order where business processes intersect with technology using graphical process modeling and application development to exploit (is there a better word?) business integration concepts and technologies.
- Corporate Performance Management (CPM): Delivers the next level of competitive advantage achieved through the strategic application of BI on an enterprise scale, essential to ensure compliance with corporate plans, policies and external regulatory demands.
- Business Activity Management (BAM): Provides live or near live monitoring of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), a requirement necessary to excel in today’s fast-paced business environment.
Flexion leverages it's Business Intelligence expertise to help clients solve business problems in areas such as:
- Centralized financial data – Centralized data systems make current and historical data available on demand. These solutions often mean integrating disparate data sources and building sound data warehouse architectures to provide centralized access to investors/members, financial associates and customer service representatives. In addition, mobile technology can be a vehicle for delivering data and creating instant access to valuable facts and figures.
- Customer profiling and profitability – Todays organizations are always looking for more efficient ways to profile customers and improve the delivery of their goods and services. The ability to identify, attract and retain customers through the use of advanced technology and best practices in business intelligence can give businesses a competitive advantage. Enterprise information portals, combined with content management and data warehouses allow businesses to deliver both structured and unstructured information throughout their organization – simplifying the way users slice and dice customer data.
- Product profitability – Profitable product lifecycle decisions are the result of successful product analysis. Flexion’s business intelligence solutions help clients decide which products are most profitable and viable.
- Risk analysis – Today’s risk managers, claims managers, adjusters, attorneys, safety managers and other risk management professionals are always looking for ways to work smarter, faster and cheaper. Our business intelligence solutions help clients better process, manage and analyze critical claims data to spot trends, develop forecasts and provide a variety of valuable ad-hoc reports to senior management.
- Regulatory compliance – Many of today’s businesses face increasing regulatory pressures. New advancements in data cleansing, data extraction and transformation, data storage, meta-data, data access and data mining technologies are improving the functionality and scalability of data warehouses – making information more readily accessible for regulatory reporting and compliance tracking.
In addition to demonstrable expertise in Business Objects, Cognos, and othe COTS BI solutions, Flexion encourages clients to examine the potential of commercially hardened, open source solutions such as Pentaho or Jaspersoft.
- Download Handshake